Meeting and Study Rooms
Library space is a valuable community asset. We make a range of library spaces available for the public. Rooms can be used for meetings, quiet study, or other gatherings. Wi-fi is available at all branches.
Space can be booked at no charge for individuals and non-profit organizations. Usage fees apply for-profit organizations. See fee schedule for more detailed information.
What spaces are available?
- Occupancy: up to 15 people
- Reconfigurable tables and chairs
- Kitchen facilities available
- Located on the lower level (elevator access)
- Occupancy: up to 40 people
- Non-configurable tables and chairs
- Additional seating available on request
- Located on the upper level (elevator access)
- Availability of this space is limited, please contact the branch to discuss your booking
What equipment is available?
The following equipment is available for use with a room rental:
- Digital Projector / Screen
- Meeting Owl Pro
The Library cannot guarantee the availability of all equipment. It is the renter's responsibility to confirm or secure any necessary equipment prior to the session. Contact your local branch for more details.
Brock Libraries would like to thank the Ontario Trillium Foundation for the grant that provided the above equipment.