We are here to help! Meet with our Tech Help staff member and get up to an hour of one-on-one assistance with many technology issues and Library services in a comfortable, friendly setting.
Note because of COVID-19 restrictions, we are offering this service by telephone or Zoom call only.
Learn, without pressure how to use the Library catalog, request books and DVD’s,
download e-books and audiobooks, and use an e-reader. We can also help you get a
free email address, master basic email, computer and internet skills, and learn how to use productivity tools such as Microsoft Word.
The Library offers one-on-one coaching sessions covering these essential digital literacy skills:
- Computer, tablet, e-reader, and smartphone skills
- Setting up and using email
- Internet searching
- Facebook, Instagram and other social media
- Library catalog and online resources
- Downloading or streaming the library’s eBooks, audiobooks, and magazines.
- Library card holders can access eBooks and audiobooks
- First Time User Guides are available.