We are here to help! Meet with our Tech Help staff members and get half hour one-on-one assistance with many technology issues and Library services in a comfortable, friendly setting.
Learn, without pressure how to use the Library catalog, request books and DVD’s,
download e-books and audiobooks, and use an e-reader. We can also help you get a
free email address, master basic email, computer and internet skills, and learn how to use productivity tools and apps.
The Library offers one-on-one coaching sessions covering basic digital literacy skills:
- Computer, chromebook, tablet, e-reader, and smartphone skills
- Setting up and using email
- Internet searching
- Facebook, Instagram and other social media
- Library catalog and online resources
- Downloading or streaming the library’s eBooks, audiobooks, and movies(Kanopy)
- Library card holders can access eBooks and audiobooks.
Check out our blog post for library branch dates and times!