Ontario Parks Passes are available at your Library!
With more than 100 operating provincial parks to choose from, you can explore skiing and hiking trails and day use beaches across our beautiful province. Borrow a Parks Day Pass with your Brock Libraries card and enjoy free day parking in many Ontario Provincial Parks!
We know that time spent outdoors benefits our physical and emotional health and increases our capacity to connect with nature and wildlife. Your Brock Libraries card can help you get back to nature and discover your Ontario.
What you need to know
- Daily Vehicle Permits can be borrowed for a maximum of 5 days
- There is a limit of one pass per household
- Passes will only be loaned on an Adult Membership card that is in good standing
- Passes are available on a first come first serve basis - no holds
- Passes are not eligible for renewals and back-to-back borrowing will be limited based on demand
- Late fees ($5.00/day) and pass replacement fees ($225.00) will apply
- Pass must be returned to the library branch from which it was borrowed
- The pass entitles day use for one personal vehicle (excluding buses)and all its occupants at many provincial parks subject to regulations
- Permits must be displayed on the rear-view mirror or dashboard of the vehicle while it is in a park
We recommend that you check the Ontario Parks website for up-to-date information to plan your trip (the Daily Vehicle permit does not guarantee park entry. Park capacity limitations as well as COVID -19 restrictions may apply) as well as their Operating Dates page to view which parks will be open for your visit.