- This event has passed.
Indigenous Paint Night
November 15 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join Indigenous Artist Moses Lunham on Zoom at home or on our big screen and learn how to paint your own Falling Leaves Moon Picture!
Two Registration Options:
- Zoom at home – using your own supplies
- In-person at the Cannington Branch – View Moses live on our big screen. Bring your own supplies and paint along with other participants .
You will need to supply your own:
- Paint brushes in assorted sizes
- Acrylic craft paint in the following colours – blue, white, black, yellow and red
- A 12″x16″ canvas or smaller
About the Facilitator:
Moses Lunham (Anishnaabe) is from the Chippewas of Kettle and Stony Point First Nation. An accomplished artist who has shared his work in many art exhibitions and on the Pow Wow trail for many years. Moses continues to work with many school boards and organizations throught the year teaching art and culture. ” My work is a reflection of my people. Their spirituality and ideology.”
This program is made possible through a collaboration with York/Durham Libraries.