Meeting and Study Rooms
Library space is a valuable community asset. We make a range of library spaces available for the use of library users. Meeting rooms can be used for meetings, quiet study, or other gatherings.
Space can be booked at no charge for individuals and non-profit organizations. Usage fees apply for-profit organizations. See fee schedule for more detailed information.
What spaces are available?
- Occupancy: up to 15 people
- Reconfigurable tables and chairs
- Kitchen facilities available
- Located on the lower level (elevator access)
- Occupancy: up to 40 people
- Non-configurable tables and chairs
- Additional seating available on request
- Located on the upper level (elevator access)
- Availability of this space is limited, please contact the branch to discuss your booking