Contest opens June 1, 2020 and closes June 22, 2020 at 9:00 p.m.
Writing Age Categories: Grades 4-6, 7-8, & 9-12
Share your written stories, plays, poems, or essays specific to one of five writing prompts for a chance to win great prizes! Use any written form you would like to utilize (poem, short story, essay, play, speech etc.)
Writing Prompts (choose one)
- What positive things have you experienced during the COVID-19 pandemic? Either within yourself, your community or your family?
- How has the COVID-19 pandemic changed the way you view the world?
- How have you and your friends maintained contact during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What have you learned to value as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What positive aspects of life in Brock Township have made a difference to you and/or your family during the COVID-19 pandemic?
For contest rules and submission details, for more information click here: Brock Libraries Youth Writing Contest 2020