Brock Libraries have initiated a temporary closure in support of local efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. For the latest information regarding this closure please see our official COVID-19 response page.
While our facilities are temporarily closed to the public we want to reassure you that our staff are still here to help. Services that you can continue to rely on for the duration of the closure include:
- eBook and Digital Audiobook Access: we have an extensive collection of electronic media for you to use.
- Information and reference: we know that many of our users may not have access to the internet or other information sources.
- Have questions? Need us to look something up for you? Our staff can help you with your information needs. Please contact your local branch.
- Looking for information regarding COVID-19? Our staff can provide the latest information from authoritative sources.
- Book and DVD Borrowing: we know that having access to books and DVDs during this closure may be important to you.
- We are asking patrons to hold onto any items they currently have checked out. We will be extending due dates until after our closure and no late fees with be applied for this period.
- We're currently exploring the feasibility of reintroducing limited circulation services during the closure. Please check back for further announcements.
- Internet Access: we know that the library is the only source of internet access for many
- Our wifi will remain on for the duration of the closure and is usually accessible outside of our buildings. We encourage you to use our wifi if you need to (and encourage you practice social distancing when you do). Wifi passwords will be posted at all branches.
- Our staff can access the internet for you, please let us know how we can help: contact your local branch.
Looking for assistance with something that isn't covered here? Please contact your local branch with any questions or concerns. We will do you best to assist you or will refer you to other services or resources who can better assist you.