We are working to restore service levels however some services remain limited due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Borrowing and circulation: currently available through our contactless pickup process at our Beaverton and Cannington locations. Service at our Sunderland location is launching soon.
- Online resources: all of our online resources, including our ebook and digital audiobook collections, are fully accessible.
- Programming: virtual programs are being offered on a limited basis. For current offerings see our events calendar.
- Information and reference: our staff are available to assist you with any information/reference requests you may have. Email us at email@example.com or call 249-702-2255.
- Public WiFi: remains available at all Brock Libraries locations from outside the building.
Services Not Currently Available
- Access to facilities: public access to library facilities is not permitted at this time. This includes: washrooms, public computers, and direct access to library collections
- Print / Copy / Fax services
- Interlibrary Loan
We will continue to provide updates as restrictions are eased and services are restored. Please contact us with any questions you may have.